- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Esidioma collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Esidioma with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Contact us to request information about our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Esidioma collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you when you request information or to let you know about our products and services.
When Esidioma processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Esidioma securely stores your data at various cloud storage and other services we use, all of which operate under strict security precautions, including but not restricted to multi-step user authentication, encryption, https protocol and other measures. Also, our whole website operates under the secure https protocol.
Esidioma will keep any personal identification data indefinitely, for reasons of transaction records and for marketing continuity. We shall completely delete your data from our marketing records, upon your request.
Esidioma would like to send information about products and services that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop Esidioma from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Esidioma would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Esidioma for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Esidioma correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Esidioma to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Esidioma erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Esidioma restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Esidioma’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Esidioma transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Esidioma uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Activity – Esidioma uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site.
How to contact us